Copyright Notice!

All the work posted here is original, done by me, and as such I hold the copyright to it. Anyone who wishes to use my paintings for any purpose should contact me in advance. They are not in public domain and may not be used elsewhere without written permission from Martha Ann Kennedy. Using my work without my permission is in violation of copyright law.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Custom Murals

Zion, acrylic on rough side of masonite, 1995, 4 x 5 1/2 dining room wall
The Jungfrau Joch (Eiger in front) acrylic, 15'x8', bedroom wall



Ivy Garland with flowers, bedroom walls, acrylic

I can and will paint anything you want. The ivy garland took between 2 and 3 hours, was done completely free hand. The mural of the Jungfrau Joch took 8 hours. The mural of Zion took about 4 hours and seriously looks much better in real-life. This is a scanned photo from the days before digital and I was not working with a clean photograph.

Done in acrylic, these murals dry quickly, have little or no odor, are simple to clean up, water proof and fairly tough. I used artist's acrylic for these but they can be done easily in interior latex paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment