Copyright Notice!

All the work posted here is original, done by me, and as such I hold the copyright to it. Anyone who wishes to use my paintings for any purpose should contact me in advance. They are not in public domain and may not be used elsewhere without written permission from Martha Ann Kennedy. Using my work without my permission is in violation of copyright law.

Friday, July 26, 2013

I am NOT an impressionist

Wow. I just did an awful painting and hated every minute of it. It's an apple tree. I wanted to paint like someone else and I didn't even paint like her or like myself, I just used a shitload of expensive paint. I will now go scrape it off.


2 comments:

  1. I like this one! It reminds me of cherry blossom we have in Vancouver, BC. They're beautiful. Oh lovely memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I like the photo of it better than the actual painting -- but, I didn't throw it away. It definitely has movement and I thought maybe another time I'd see it better and differently and finish it!

    ReplyDelete